Thursday, August 16, 2012

My US Experience

And my journey begins when it all comes to an end. During Birdy’s last visit to NY, he told me not to forget to document all of my US experiences and travel. So here I am, deciding to blog on each of my trips and experiences. I have a really long list of places to write up on. The trips being Atlantic city, Boston and Rhode Island, Niagra Falls, Florida (Orlando, Miami and Key West), Vegas and California (Grand Canyan too), Seattle, Whippany-Belmar, Washington DC, Woodbury and other small and big experiences. Like; Visit to Philadelphia, New York- The place where dreams come true, Skydiving, How to travel at low expense in the US, Medical procedures, Fashion and Trend, Visit to my client location, My tattoo exp Since I have really not much time to write on these topics while I am in US, I have made this list. Will start writing on each of these once I get back to India.

No comments:

Post a Comment